At the beginning of the week when the #SKETCHNOTEFEVER lessons were coming to an end, I challenged participants to create video montages of all 21 lessons that they completed. I loved the variety of mediums they used. Check it out!
1. Jennifer Leban (@mrsleban)
2. Alexis Snider (alexissnider15)
3. Anette LeFave (@mrslefave)
4. Sarah Fromhold (@sew1080)
5. Tiffany Eliot (@kindertechtiff)
6. Amber Grohs (@amber_grohs)
7. Merri Lea De Witt (@dewit_teachn)
8. Mandi Tolen (@mandiTolenEDU)
9. Kimberley Kidd (@MrsKKidd)
10. Kimberly Cantrell (@mskcantrell96)
11. Katie Cahill (@kcahill79)
12. Margaret Sisler (@techymargaret)
13. Traci Stubenrauch (@tpstube)
14. Courtney Adams (@cadamslpms)
15. James Allen (@TLJamesA)
16. Kristi Daws (@kristi_daws)
17. Abbey Thomas (@mrstechpig)
18. Juli Chang (@juli_sassy2ndgr)
19. Monica Roveri (@monica_roveri)
All participants received a certificate of achievement for completing all 21 lessons:
Thank you to everyone who participated in this challenge. If I didn’t see your entry, or forgot to include it above, please DM me on Twitter (or email me) and I will add yours right away! Also please contact me if you completed all 21 lessons so that I can send you a certificate.
And the winner of the draw to win a copy of “How to Sketchnote” is….
A reminder to all readers that even though the #SKETCHNOTEFEVER campaign is officially over, I do hope that everyone will continue to post their sketchnotes using the hashtag so that we can celebrate everyone’s creations.